- Email marketing, if applicable, will only occur with your permission. With your permission we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- Consent is implied when personal information is provided to Bimmercircuit via transaction.
- Consent is provided when directly asked and information is provided for a secondary reason, such as marketing, at which time you have an opportunity to say no.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- The Bimmercircuit store is hosted by Shopify. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. Your data is stored securely behind their firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. Bimmercircuit is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. It is highly encouraged to read their privacy statements.