- We offer a 30 day return policy on certain items. If more than 30 days has passed, we cannot offer a refund. Unfortunately we have to remain very strict on this policy, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We ask that you inspect your item(s) when you receive it to avoid any problems.
- Your item may incur a restocking fee. We will let you know if a fee is charged prior to accepting the return. Restocking fees range from 5%-15% depending on the item.
- If your return is accepted, to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (ie order # and name).
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Only items which are defective or damages will be replaced. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for shipping and handling.
- Items vary on warranty. Not all items have warranty. Items specified in having warranty in the description will have warranty.
-Most of these items will be a standard 1 year warranty against manufacture defects.
-You will be responsible for shipping and handling.
-To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- Bimmercircuit is in no way responsible for lost or stolen packages. If packages are confirmed to be successfully delivered, you will have to file a claim with the shipping carrier. We are unable to and will not get involved, except where requested to provide shipping information. We will send tracking once packages are shipped and delivered. Please obtain your package as soon as possible.
- After an order is placed, you will have 24 hours (in most cases) to cancel. After this period your order may be labeled as processing and you may have to receive it, then return it.